Anti-inflammatory tonic with support for immune system, mood and whole-body Health.
• Helps the body fight inflammation.
• Modulates mood and immune system.
• Anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties; used in fighting Lyme disease.
• Protects brain health
• Supports liver function and detoxification
• Wonderful flavor, alcohol-free, great for kids and adults!
• We feel a great sense of wellness when we take Reishi.
Reishi mushrooms are one of our very favorite herbs. The only problem is, when you read about reishi, it sounds way too good to be true. What we know for sure is how amazing this herb feels in our bodies when we take it. Reishi has been used for over 2000 years, and once was reserved for use by Chinese royalty. It’s the most highly rated herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine for multiple health benefits and absence of side effects. Reishi has been studied quite a lot by western medicine, and has been found to have many diverse health properties to support systems throughout the body. Several major biochemicals with potent immuno-modulating action have been isolated from Reishi in the lab. We look at Reishi as a balancing herb, very useful for calming inflammation and balancing body systems, including brain, mood, immune function, liver, blood sugar, cholesterol and heart. Our Reishi is organically grown in the USA. The delicious taste of this rejuvenative extract reminds us a little of maple syrup.
Here are some more of the scientifically validated benefits of this amazing herb:
• Protects and supports heart health
• Blood sugar balancer
• Encourages healthy lung function
• Studied extensively for it’s cancer-fighting effects
• Supports healthy blood pressure and cholesterol
• Has shown promise in fighting chronic fatigue syndrome
• Strong anti-oxidant
Suggested Usage: Full adult dose is 30 drops in a glass of water or other drink, 3 times a day. Children: Half of adult dose.
Note: If you are allergic to any type of mushroom, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
DOES NOT CONTAIN eggs, wheat, gluten, dairy, casein, yeast, corn, soy, refined sugars, artificial sweeteners, colors and flavors. Every effort has been taken to eliminate any significant sources of natural salicylates, phenols and benzoates.